Pages

My Music

Catherine%20PapworthQuantcast

Saturday, August 7, 2010

All alone on a Friday night...

All alone, Friday night, Red Box, Remember Me. Beautifully rich story. I'm not sure how I feel about it, except for heartbroken. It did inspire me to re-purchase a favorite album that I lost to my old dead computer--Sigur Ros "Takk". taking me back in time, junior year in college. I was heartbroken then, too. But for different reasons. This whole album is just heartbreakingly beautiful. I don't really know where that phrase comes from, but it's the perfect descriptor.


This song was always my favorite. And it's the one they used in the movie. The strings at the end...I don't have words. And apparently you can download it for free. What are you waiting for?


Wait a sec...for some reason that version is higher than the original. This one's not free, but in the correct key.

No comments: