Pages

My Music

Catherine%20PapworthQuantcast

Thursday, May 15, 2008

On My Own...short time only

I put up a song that is going to be on my album on myspace.  It's completely unmixed and really just in progress.  But, I feel the need to get my music out there because I tell people I'm recording an album but nobody's heard my music.  So, for a short while I will have this track up, but since it's so rough draft I will take it down and maybe put up something else in progress.  Like a progress report.  or not, cause those usually include bad markings from your teacher and that upset look your parents give you when they want to tell you that you're an underachiever.  Anyway.  The track is called "On My Own" and it's on my myspace:  www.myspace.com/catherinepapworth

Lataz

-cath

P.S. Next time I will tell you about National Ride Your Bike To Work Day and taking a sexy picture with the mayor.  stay tuned :)!

No comments: