"every time" was one word--dang squiggly red line) I go to make one though, I realize I still haven't thought of an interesting url or blog title. And.... I still don't. So my name, that's easy...and the title is subject to change I guess.
Now that I'm out of school with all this free time on my hands, why not waste everyone else's with futile details of my life and the day to day. I guess that's reason #2 why I avoided making the blog. What if no one reads it. Should there be something disconcerting about sharing your thoughts on the world wide web only to let them sink away into some cyber-waste dump pile? Ah, heck.
So I'm obviously new to this and I just clicked on some template accidentally and now my page is the color of a bright unripe avocado. Sorry about that. As soon as I figure out how to do something less heinous with it, I will.
Well, I guess the first post should share with you (my avid readers), some news about my life. Since much has happened ("much" meaning "a lot", not "of magnitude"--necessarily), it might serve well to make a list, maybe like a laundry list, or a top ten list or an inventory, if you will.
1) I graduated. I now have a Bachelor of Music in Media Music and a certificate in Sound Recording Technology, 5 years of anxiety to de-stress from, and no clue where to go from here.
2) I'm training for a half marathon. That's 13.1 miles... I'm somehow incorporating this into my de-stressing program.
3) Tracking for Noteworthy's second album is almost finished. Thank you to the ladies for singing so well and putting up with my lousy equipment, and contributing to my rent fund.
4) I'm producing Noteworthy's second album--just for all those who aren't quick to assume.
5) Amy and I started our official training on Monday with cross-training, i.e. biking. Our first 2 minutes into the ride she ate it on a curb, skid across some grass, and hit a tree. It was hard core, to say the least. She didn't cry, but swore of biking for eternity. Pics to come. I ended up running on the treadmill.
6) Utah is nice this time of year, when it's not hailing out of the blue during the one hour I choose to move the rest of my belongings from my old house to my new house, or snowing during the graduation processional...I'll have plenty more time to rant about the weather.
7) My birthday is in three weeks...I feel like I've been 23 for at least 6 months now. Time to make it official.
8) My family came to visit for graduation and I got to see my nephew, who is probably my most favorite person on the planet. I know no one cares as much as me, but I have pictures and video...just you wait.
9) My album progress is not going to happen exactly as planned seeing as my producer is moving next week to California and it turns out I was staying in Utah for the sole objective to work with him. However, since the plans were made I'm rolling with it and going to enjoy my time with friends and sunshine that does not include 118 degrees (home is in Arizona). I'm not complaining though, I get to live in a really nice place on a budget I can afford with great roommates and a new "previously owned vehicle" to whip around town in. All in all I think it's going to be a good summer.
10) There is no number ten that I can think of really. I feel like I'm already just coming up with mundane details anyway. But for now, "Lost" was crazy last night. What? My brain might explode with all of the possibilities of what is going on. There better be a good tie-in to this story, or I might sue ABC for all of the hours I've spent totally confused. Is there a plausible case for that? Should I even ask. Oh, concerning #9, I will still be recording an album...don't you fret.
Well, I apologize for the stark cynicism of this post. It's late...or early...I promise to be more cheery next time.