Pages

My Music

Catherine%20PapworthQuantcast

Saturday, November 1, 2008

A little bit of sunshine...

Nothing can win you over quite like the smile of a happy child.  Whenever I feel down, I look at pictures of my nephew Will and his happy little face and try to be uplifted by his bright little countenance.  Kinda strange to say a baby is your role model...but aren't they the best example of what joy and happiness is?? really. And...let's face it...he's the cutest thing ever.  Here are some pictures from when we all got to see each other at Mike Allen's wedding.

He loves his snacks.
Happy family:)
Can this kid possibly be any cooler?
"Say Mom" We were just talking about Will saying "dad" and how he hasn't said "mom" yet, and then he just started saying it.  In actuality, it was probably just baby gibberish...but it had impeccable timing.  I love how he can't sit still and also at the end when he's trying to get Michael's attention by grabbing his pant leg...I'm gonna go out on a limb and say I am too easily amused, and anything he does is like amazing to me. ha ha. funny how that works.

No comments: