Pages

My Music

Catherine%20PapworthQuantcast

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

1 AM Thoughts: Mirror, Mirror


Sometimes it feels like I just keep bumping up against myself.  Instead of the usual "brick wall" we usually refer to when we come up against a problem that seems to be slowing us down, mine is a mirror, reflecting back to me my own imperfections and weaknesses, the problems that don't seem to get fixed or the ones I can't seem to accept.   It feels like a hard lesson to face, getting to the point of breakthrough and getting knocked back down again.  But somehow I know each time it toughens and makes weak things stronger. Someday I'm gonna break through and shatter that mirror, and when I walk past them, all images thrown at me will not distract or deter me from my purpose.  I'll simply walk on past them straight to my goal.

grateful.for.hard.things

-C

No comments: