Pages

My Music

Catherine%20PapworthQuantcast

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

BIG NEWS and I NEED YOUR HELP!

I entered this Mormon Times showcase--it's a music/video competition and I only have 9 days to make up a month's worth of votes. I just finished recording a new song called, "Enough". The song is a message of hope for anyone out there who is struggling with life's crushing issues. After almost losing my sister in a car accident this Christmas, I had to face a harsh reality. But, I know that it's in those times that we find ourselves carried through. Enjoy the song and vote as many times as you can (once a day per email per computer). Since you can only vote once a day, EVERYONE needs to vote. So vote and get the word out!!! I would appreciate it sooo much!

Love,

Catherine

Go HERE TO VOTE!

No comments: