Pages

My Music

Catherine%20PapworthQuantcast

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Reminiscing...

My friend Amy had a baby today.  I can't believe it's been 12 years since I moved to Oregon and we became friends.  Shout out to her and her beautiful boy.  This is a picture of us shortly before she left for her mission and when I was tan...those days have long gone:).

My brother is weird...I don't need any evidence, but we love him, and here is why:

Driving up to Humphrey's Peak..this is the exact moment he came up with "excitahrrea"...the elevation kind of got to all of us...as seen in the next video--just listen to my mom..she can't even talk.


Driving in Seattle summer 05...good times. // And this is just another illustration of why we love him.

2 comments:

Papworth's said...

That's so funny! He's a special kind of grown up! We love him don't we? I think Will is going to be crazy like him. Help us all!

Women Afire said...

So fun to see you guys on video!
-Marzee