I saw these bi-planes on my walk the other day and it made me think of grandpa. He had this passion for planes and flying. He was building a plane in the backyard just before he died. He used to have this sign on the wall next to the dining table that with the family name and was surrounded by wooden bi-planes. So, when I saw these the other day, I had to stop and snap a shot of them and reminisce.
I put my iphone ipod on shuffle on my walk tonight:
1. Late Bloomer / Allie Moss
2. Beach Baby / Bon Iver
3. Grown Ocean / Fleet Foxes
4. Beat It / Pomplamoose
5. Tug of War / Catherine Papworth *hahaha!
6. Towers / Bon Iver
7. Nature Boy / Pomplamoose
8. Call Your Girlfriend / Robyn
9. Sort Of / Ingrid Michaelson
10. Machine Gun / Sara Bareilles
10. The Way I Am / Ingrid Michaelson (Daytrotter session)
11. Every Teardrop is a Waterfall / Coldplay